Bachelor of Applied Science in Mechanical Engineering and Bachelor of Science in Physics graduate, with superior design, project management and software knowledge, seeks employment in the engineering field. Resourceful, results-oriented team player that strives to achieve a high level of success in all tasks and projects.
University of Ottawa, 2012
Bachelor of Applied Science (Mechanical Engineering)
Program focus: Reliability, Finite Element Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Gas Dynamics.
Carleton University, 2010
Bachelor of Science (Physics)
Program focus: Modern Physics, Astrophysics.
Software and Hardware:
· PLM/CAD software: Solidworks, AutoCAD, ANSYS ADINA, Pro/Engineer
· Windows, UNIX, and Linux environments
· Programming languages: C, C++, HTML
· Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Visio
· Project Management Software: Primavera, MS Project
· Familiar with Project Management Institute (PMI) Methodology
· Business Process Design
· Very mechanically inclined
· Superior design/building knowledge and experience with hardware and fastener applications
· Proven ability to problem-solve
· Recognized by clients and managers for providing superior client service and being a valuable member of the team
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; Basic understanding of written and oral French